Lionel Messi’s wedding story in 14 pictures

When Messi met his wife (Antonella) when he was five years old

IMG-20170308-WA0002

I am shy

How Antonella already saw his future

creepy-smile

Don’t talk too much, ayav seen your future, it is bright and shining like Colina’s head

How she accepted Messi

GIRL-ADMIRING-GUY

I love you as Balotelli loves red cards

How she stuck with Messi since

Messi juggling

You and I are stuck for live, like football to your foot

Messi, whenever he sees Antonella

46898f324f9023d298ba59a1d02ad2dc

My sweet potato Anto…

How other girls tried to entice Messi when he became a star

third-world-skeptical-kid

So you mean I am handsome, even as I short, be like imbecile

Antonella when she sights other girls trying to have Messi

IMG_20170218_223709

You want to die or you want to go on excursion to heaven?

How Messi turned other girls down

drake-hotline-bling-jacket-moncler

Please hollit! I am loyal, I am not a Figolike person

What haters expected Messi to do when Antonella got pregnant

4054224

What Messi did instead

17f0ae45b8734719d581e6c1d5ebf1fc

How Messi proposed to Antonella

banky n susu

I fell in love with a fine girl, now my life is like the beautiful game

Association of slay mamas who have been hoping Messi will dump Antonella for them

VEN_hugo-chavez-dead_people_mourning-1

Anti-Messi people aka Ororo Fans Club are like

contempt

Is he the first person that will marry? Tee Billz and Tiwa did more than this.

Meanwhile, wedding crashers  aka mogbo moya people wishing the wedding was somewhere in their locality 

black-girl-crying

Free jollof rice, amala and semo for don sure this weekend

 

The post Lionel Messi’s wedding story in 14 pictures appeared first on Soccer Nation.



via GET Sportonline
http://ift.tt/2hIJeHj

Popular Posts