Alexis: I know where I will play next season

Arsenal’s forward Alexis Sanchez says he knows where he will play next season as he continues to dribble the Gunners in their bid to have him extend his contract.

The 28-year-old has one year left on his deal at the Emirates and has yet to commit his future to the Premier League club amid interest from the likes of Manchester City.

“Right now I’m focused on the Confederations Cup,” he told reporters ahead of the final against Germany. “When this is finished, I will see if I stay or if I go.

“[My decision] is clear but I can’t tell you.”

The Chilean scored 30 goals last season and the Gunners are determined to keep hold of their top scorer.

The post Alexis: I know where I will play next season appeared first on Soccer Nation.



via GET Sportonline
http://ift.tt/2hIJeHj

Popular Posts