Real Madrid lack values – Gerard Pique

Barcelona center-back, Gerard Pique has started pouring petrol in the fire as the el clasico draws near. The vocal Pique says he does not like the values of the Madrid club and he will never work there. He also alleged that someone at Real Madrid has been causing troubles for his Barcelona teammates Lionel Messi and Neymar, possibly referring to the duo’s recent legal troubles. Maybe when one tenders to Shakira’s hips, he finds his voice.

“I don’t like the values Real Madrid transmit, although there are players there I really appreciate with and am friends with,” Pique said. “I don’t doubt Raul’s loyalty to Madrid, but I’d never work at Real Madrid.

“What I don’t like about Real Madrid is how those in the box seats pull the strings. The person who accused Messi and Neymar and who has a different treatment for Cristiano [Ronaldo] is in those box seats.

“I don’t know the name of the judge. We aren’t going to keep a [grievance] list like [Jose] Mourinho does. We know how this works. Like this one, there are others.”

“I have no issues with the players,” he said. “They are all my friends and I play cards with them.”

Pique was in action for the former World Champions as they defeated France 2-0 in Paris.

The post Real Madrid lack values – Gerard Pique appeared first on Soccer Nation.



via GET Sportonline
http://ift.tt/2hIJeHj

Popular Posts