World most expensive player Neymar Jr. has criticized Barcelona directors, saying they should not be there. He said Barca will not be competitive on the European stage unless changes are made at the top, and said the current situation makes him sad. With this, the Brazilian confirms he was not happy at Barcelona, just that there is no name like Nelson Semedo among Barcelona directors.
‘When I arrived, everything started well, but at Barcelona, there are directors that shouldn’t be there. I’m very sad with them.’ he said.
‘I had four very happy years there, but Barca deserve much better. I have a lot of friends there. I hope things get better for Barca and that they go back to being a team that can compete.’
The Brazilian left the Nou Camp in a shock £198million move earlier this month, he has made a stellar start to life in Paris, scoring twice as they thrashed Toulouse 6-2 to stay top of Ligue 1.
The post Neymar blasts Barcelona directors appeared first on Soccer Nation.
via GET Sportonline
http://ift.tt/2hIJeHj