Morata’s agent confirm bids

According to Alvaro Morata’s agent, Juanma Lopez, Real Madrid have received an important offer for the Spanish striker. According to Lopez, it is left to Real Madrid to accept the offer. Morata has been linked with a move to Manchester United, a deal is expected to be done and it is expected that the fax machine will work.

‘I can say that there’s a very important offer and the decision now rests with Real. I cannot tell (if an agreement is close), we’ll see.’

Regarding Milan’s interest, Lopez added: ‘I can confirm there had been regular contact until a few days ago.
‘Quite simply, Real Madrid considered the offer from the Rossoneri unsatisfactory.’

Manchester United are looking for a replacement for Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Morata has been identified, according to reports, the Spaniard netted 22 times last season in all competitions.

 

The post Morata’s agent confirm bids appeared first on Soccer Nation.



via GET Sportonline
http://ift.tt/2hIJeHj

Popular Posts